Thursday, March 17, 2011

Slowly but Surely

Okay so I haven't been posting like I'd like to, and boy do I feel like a dummy when it comes to blogging. I've only been trying to figure out how to post a button on my blog for 3 days ...LOL. I was doing it right from the beginning, however I was leaving off the end of a link so it wasn't working...duh! Okay so I got that to work now I'm onto trying to figure out the rest of the goodies that go along with this. In the meantime here is another sweep from some of my newest friends at MommyPR check them out, they have a fantastic blog and lots of goodies to explore
http://www.mommypr.com/index.php/2011/03/multiple-brand-coupons-inside-pg-products-review-giveaway/

Thought I would let you all know that eventually I would like to have my blog be a spot where others can come and get great deals on all kinds of item, sweeps, awesome coupon finds, and I would also love to do product reviews and have some fun along the way. I know that is a LOT more work than most think so I'm trying to do my best to get things up and running as soon as I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment